A leaflet presenting the project : MOTA - TAXI - Hand routing
Project SummaryIt has been moved in a dedicated article for clarity : click here
- D3.1 Experimental protocol
- D1.3 Description of the simulation environment built up for the project
- D2.1 Experiment 1 baseline results
- D2.2 Description of the ground control working position
- D3.2 Environnment evaluation
- D3.3 Final report
- Z.K. Chua, M. Cousy, M. Causse, F. Lancelot, “Initial Impact of Modern Taxiing Techniques on Airport Ground Control”. 2016 HCI Aero, Paris, France. 14-16 September 2016.
- Z.K. Chua, “Self-Managing Conflict Resolution for Autonomous Taxiing Tugs: An Initial Survey”. 2015 SESAR Innovation Days, Bologna, Italy. 1-3 December 2015. - Schaefer, Dirk (Editor) Proceedings of the SESAR Innovation Days (2015) EUROCONTROL. ISSN 0770-1268
- Z.K. Chua, M. Causse, M. Cousy, F. Andre, “Modulating Workload for Air Traffic Controllers during Airport Ground Operations”. 2015 HFES Annual Meeting, Los Angeles, California, USA. 26-October 2015.
- Z.K. Chua, F. Andre, M. Cousy, “Development of an ATC Tower Simulator to Simulate Ground Operations”. Proceedings of the 2015 AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference. Dallas, Texas, USA. 22-26 June 2015.
- Z. Chua, M. Cousy, M. Causse, F. Andre, “Simulating Air Traffic Control Ground Operations: Preliminary Results from Project Modern Taxiing”. 2014 SESAR Innovation Days, Madrid, Spain.
Interview on AeronewsTV
MoTa is a SESAR WP-E project currently under development.